Saturday, May 30, 2009

United terminal

Okay, so I'm airport challenged, directionally challenged, every kind of which way challenged, but I do know it's a United flight that is to arrive at 7pm. United is in Terminal 2. I'm told it's a small terminal. So do short-term parking following signs for United. When you come in main entrance go toward ticket counter. I think you will go up some stairs and we should be there. I've been told it's a small enough terminal that we should be able to find each other and end up in the same spot! Thanks! I'm excited!! I'm in last minute clean mode trying to organize drawers that I've waited until the last minute to clean out. Love, Jenny

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Jenny says for sure...7:00 pm not 2:00. Talking to her now! Please disregard and attribute to weary Mom trying to prepare!!!! 7:00 United!!!!

The Holloways said...

Thanks, Kerri!

Jennifer said...

I think we will need a detox program now. I will have nothing exciting to read when I get on the computer. I was glued to the Botto Blog, then they came home and went right into the Borden blog, who's next?

Jennifer