Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday morning @ 8:45am

We are up are ready to go get those passports should they come. While I had a few minutes, I thought I would post a few pictures form the last few days.

BTW - I did get to sleep before 11pm and didn't get up until 6:30am. Thank you all for your prayers, they are greatly appreciated and felt.


a message of love by Alona. It says "I love Jeeny and Devd" in the heart and there is a piece of candy next to it
sidewalk chaulk
Ukrainian Indians performing on the street
playing in a pile of sand outside apartment
Natasha on swings at the large park
at large park with Julia
Alona and Julia
Maks, Natasha, and Julia at restaurant
kids break dancing on street
kids at apartment

2 comments:

Kimbell and Mark said...

adorable pics

Chris Graham said...

candy! how funny! Thanks for including those breakdancing pictures...I really did want to be sitting on the street bench people watching. It was nice to get a glimpse of all the things you've been sharing.