Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tatianna's Romantica

Today is off to a great start. I got up a little earlier than usual (around 7am) and went for a run. God is blessing me once again with a beautiful day. A little cooler than the past weekend - but still very nice. Since I had a little extra time on my hands today I cleaned my flat and thought it would be nice to take you on a tour of where we have been staying for the past 15 nights. Tatianna and her husband have been very gracious hosts.

I'll be off to see the kids soon and will try to post some pictures later.

Blessings <><,
David


Outside Tatianna's Romantica
outside Tatianna's Romantica
entrance way off enclosed porch
lobby area inside.


Bedroom in flat where I am staying. I call this room the "Flower Room". My flat is on ground level.
sitting area in flat where I am staying. I call this room the "Blue Room".
fridge and panty in flat where I am staying
bathroom in flat where I am staying
shower and laundry room in the flat where I am staying

2nd floor Arabian bedroom
2nd floor Arabian bedroom

authentic Arabrian clothes
stairs leading to 3rd floor
3rd floor foyer
Honeymoon bathroom on 3rd floor. I call this room the butterfly bath!
Honeymoon bathroom


Honeymoon bathroom
Honeymoon bedroom on 3rd floor
Honeymoon bedroom on 3rd floor
Third floor sitting area where I often come to read and do computer stuff. Very bright and comfortable. Great wireless reception here, too!
Third floor sitting area

5 comments:

Kerri said...

David I love your way of making things so "your own"! The White House has nothing on Romantica with it's color themed rooms! I do however think they should re-think the theme of the "panty"/fridge room! That could make for some cold bottoms!

Phil & Tonya said...

Thanks for the tour, David! You are always so good at recording visual memories of places. I'll bet Jenny was glad to see the spaces and will be happy to have the pictures. They could only be better if you were posed in the pictures, like w/your laptop amidst the stuffed animals. :) Can't wait to hear about your adventures!

David and Jenny Borden said...

Yeah, I didn't remember the panty/fridge part! Having been there I can testify that our rooms look much larger in the pictures than real life. It is lovely though. D, Tonya mentioned on phone that it would also be nice if we could hear your video commentary as you leisurely walk through each room. Many may not know that you are so talented with your video commentating! I can hear it now: "You'll see coming up on your right, an actual Arabian dress done in it's finest. Notice the gold embroidery weaving its way..." :0 love you

Jewelry Lady said...

That's better than Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous!!!!

tam

Chris Graham said...

Yes....I don't know if any men out there will appreciate this posting...but I do know that ever woman will. It was awesome!!! I loved seeing it all and would never have been able to picture it otherwise! I have to ask...now why you saying you got nothing to do there when you gots all them stuffed animals to play with? And Jenny...the pictures aren't fooling me...it looks very small and confined. But so sweet. Sorry that you two didn't rate the special Honeymoon butterfly bathroom. Charming, to say the least.