Friday, May 29, 2009

"For nothing is impossible with God"

The visas came! Yes Lord! I can't even type words because I am speechless. Actually not speechless, more like, "Yes!" "Woo-hoo!" "Praise you Lord!" That kind of thing. Words are just not adequate.

David is going to book the flight. Right now there are tickets on hold that will have David and the kids arriving in Cvg at 7:00pm tomorrow night. I will confirm for you later. We would love to have you there!

Please praise the Lord with us for He is a great and mighty God capable of softening hard hearts, rescuing us from a life of sin and setting captives free! Jenny

8 comments:

Phil & Tonya said...

"Yes! We will praise Him for the rest of our days! Yes, we will praise Him for the rest of our Days!" Jesus, we give you the praise! Emmanuel, we call on your name. Heavenly Father, Coming Messi- a-aah! And we will praise you for the rest of our days! Yes, we will praise Him for the rest of our days!" "So good, so good. Yes you are yes you are!" Are you singing with me yet? Can't wait to greet everybody!

The Riekerts said...

So thrilled!! I am praising HIM and will be praying for an uneventful flight! Might try to come to airport if you'll have me...

Kimbell and Mark said...

I'm singing with you TOnya! :) Just ask Jenny how I sing. Praise God - thank you deliverer!

Tonya let's sing at CVG! Jenny and David - God has used you in a mighty might way. Thanks for letting us watch God at work.

vandermeer said...

YES!!!!!! Praise the LORD!!!! We can't wait to see everyone!!!

beth said...

T-I'm singing with you (and this is so much better than the Kermit song you had me humming last week)

So excited for you guys - chills on my arms, tears in my eyes, smile on my face, and a big ol' (loud)praise to our God!

The Holloways said...

Way to go GOD! Nothing is impossible!!!! To GOD be the glory. See you at the airport! Whooo Hoooo!

Kerri said...

I'm thinking the BUNKO girls need a field trip to CVG tomorrow evening! Super excited right now!!!!!

Michelle said...

Can't wait to join in the singing! We are praising God here too! So HAPPY to read the updates~~God is so GOOD!