Thursday, March 5, 2009

The mountain has moved!

Praise God! There was a real potential issue that came about Monday. It's just too long to tell on the blog, but the great thing is the issue was lifted up in some bold prayer and it is an official NON-ISSUE now. Oh, I'm so amazed by God! How He works, how He loves, all of it! The thing is we've got to trust Him to then see His Hand. I suppose sometimes we can see a situation and recognize that God was in it, but how sweet the victory when we see it in faith (1 John 5:4 "Every God-begotten person conquers the world's ways. The conquering power that brings the world to its knees is our faith.").
God asks us to actively believe Him and come before Him with praying boldly.
I thought of this verse when I was praying this week: Matthew 17:20 "For truly I say to you, if you have faith [that is living] like a grain of mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, Move from here to yonder place, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you." I'm so thankful I claimed God's Word for what it is--the Truth! For those of you who knew the situation and prayed in faith thank you.
Let's take God at His Word, amen?! Jenny

No comments: