Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Blog going Private

For the best interest of the adoption, we're going to make our blog private by the end of this week. I tried to send an email to all the email addresses in my Outlook. If I don't have your email and/or if I missed you, and you want to continue to view the blog please leave a comment with your name and email address. Thanks so much for praying.
We believe our facilitator is going to register our dossier in the next day or two. After that it will be officially submitted (maybe next week), and then they will give us a travel date. Please pray for God's perfect timing in this! Thanks! Jenny

5 comments:

Debora Hoffmann said...

Wow, Jenny! Things are moving along very quickly! So exciting! I would love an invitation if you have room for me. hoffhouse at hotmail dot com

adopting2fromUkraine said...

Hi,

I don't think I've commented before. I found your blog through Beth and Kim's blogs. We have a daughter who has been home almost a year now. She turns 13 tomorrow.

Here's our blog:

http://adopting2fromukraine.blogspot.com

We are starting again and hope to have our dossier done in the next few weeks.

I would appreciate an invitation to follow along on your journey.

Thanks,
June
adopting2@gmail.com

Dunham Family said...

Would love to follow your journey. We are also in the process. Dunhamlmt@yahoo.com

Kimbell and Mark said...

hey girlfriend (and David) - since i just talked to David yesterday don't have much to say but wanted you to know I still check your blog! :) love you both!

Penny said...

Hooray!!! Aren't those kiddos gonna be excited to see you?!?
Please invite me:a8662774@juno.com
Praying, Penny